GO with PRESTO
Welcome to the convenience of bypassing line ups for GO Transit tickets or passes, welcome to flexible payment options, welcome to an easier commute, welcome to PRESTO!
PRESTO uses the latest technology to make it easier to pay your fare while travelling within and between transit systems by the simple tap of a card. The system calculates the fare for your trip and deducts it from the balance stored on your card– all in less than a second.
PRESTO can now be used across the GO network at all GO Train stations and on all GO Buses.
Why GO with PRESTO?
- Your cheapest fare. PRESTO is the cheaper option, whether you’re taking a single trip or commuting the entire month. PRESTO is always cheaper than a GO monthly pass.
- Skip the line. Go online. Avoid waiting in line to buy your GO fare by loading your PRESTO card online at prestocard.ca.
- You can pay as you go or set an autoload. The autoload feature will automatically load your PRESTO card when the balance drops below a dollar amount chosen by you.
- All your transit fare on one card. Travel the GTHA with one fare card anywhere PRESTO is accepted.
- If you lose your card, your balance is safe. PRESTO can replace a lost card and restore the balance, as long as the card has been registered.